Wednesday, September 12, 2007

UTI Bank is still UTI Bank in Goa

Just been to Goa on a workshop... had a lovely time... good weather... Goa is getting ready for the season.... most of the shacks and some of the bars were closed for renovation.... they were changing for the better..... lot of energy and newness was beginning to be seen........

However, UTI Bank was still UTI Bank in Goa...
All the UTI Bank ATMs that I saw in Goa are still UTI Banks.... the irony is that when I came back to my room... their ad snippet was playing on the TV... so much for a 360 degree campaign... look at the article attached....

http://digital.agencyfaqs.com/perl/digital/news/index.html?sid=18802

Is it a wrong media reporting or irresponsible PR from the desk of AXIS Bank...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fun is in knowing how nasty, boring or great fun, it was for you, reading my blog post... Just write in, criticize, praise, add to my thoughts or whatever you feel... it will only add to my perspective.
Thank you for your time. Cheers.