Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Death Penalty can kill, even you.

I was a bit disturbed after reading this Indian Express article on our NSA Mr. Ajit Doval's lecture where he defended the 'Death Penalty'. I had tweeted a few of my observations which I want to share in my blog as well.

Click here for the Article

Mr. Ajit Doval, who decides what is in the larger interest of the nation. You may have killed rightfully, the right person, but 1/n


Mr. Ajit Doval, somebody else may misuse death penalty to kill enemies. If the penalty didn't exist, Bhagat Singh would have been alive. 2/n


Mr Ajit Doval, if the penalty wasn't there, the prisoners of sepoy mutiny would have survived. They were bombed by canons in an enclosure 3/n


Mr Ajit Doval, Bhagawat Geeta refers to killing in the battle field. wasn't condemning the killings in Gurdaspur or Myanmar 4/n


Mr Ajit Doval, since you spoke of scriptures, no scripture mentions about 'unjustified tolerance'. You did. In fact tolerance makes us human 5/n


Mr Ajit Doval, anything an American President says is not necessarily right. We are the keepers of our own conscience. 6/n

Mr Ajit Doval is trained in security. They are brainwashed to have no feelings about killing an enemy, if he is told who is the enemy. 7/7


NSA Ajit Doval, death penalty has no religion and no parties. It can come to every religion and every party depending on who is in power.

Please comment or visit my twitter profile if you agree with my analysis.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fun is in knowing how nasty, boring or great fun, it was for you, reading my blog post... Just write in, criticize, praise, add to my thoughts or whatever you feel... it will only add to my perspective.
Thank you for your time. Cheers.