Thursday, June 21, 2007

Did your see the ad for Amul Underwear?

First they started with a woman washing an underwear and fantasizing about a man wearing the same... then that was not enough. They added a jingle to it with a twang !!!

The new version says kitna bada twang hain... kitna bada twang....



I have no comments. It was banned soon after. Actually, let me just hope that it was a risk that was understood and then taken. From the looks of it, the screen play, cinematography and overall direction was good. So I have a fair chance that my hope is not unfair.

Else, just bad swear words for the creative team, for the advertising team and the marketing team of Amul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fun is in knowing how nasty, boring or great fun, it was for you, reading my blog post... Just write in, criticize, praise, add to my thoughts or whatever you feel... it will only add to my perspective.
Thank you for your time. Cheers.